The Academy of Experts is run by a Council comprising of elected members who are Practicing Experts.
Day to day administration of TAE is devolved to the Executive Committee headed by an elected Chairman.
In addition to the elected members of Council TAE is headed by a President, Lord Saville of Newdigate, a Deputy President, Lord Neuberger of Abbotsbury, and supported by a range of Vice Presidents including:
- Prof Dr jur Karl-Heinz Böckstiegel
- Professor Sir Graeme Catto
- Daniel R Fung QC SC JP SBS
- Baroness Kennedy of the Shaws QC
- Sir Francis McWilliams
- Rodger Pannone MAE QC Honoris Causa
- Professor Sir Terence Stephenson FRCP
- Professor John Uff CBE QC
The Officers of The Academy are: