Expert Determination is a dispute resolution process in which an independent expert in the subject matter of the dispute, is appointed by the parties to resolve the matter. The expert’s decision is – by prior agreement of the parties – legally binding on the parties.
An Expert Determiner is not an Expert Witness – if you are looking for an Expert Witness click here
All Academy Expert Determiners have been through a practically based assessment process having undertaking appropriate training before becoming accredited.
You can search either by Expertise or by surname.
- Expertise: Enter one or more terms to produce a list of individuals from which you can view their full details:
- Name: Search by surname and then select from the list of search results.
It is important to be clear what your requirements are when selecting the appropriate expert determiner.
Some things to consider when selecting are:
- Academic qualifications
- Membership of professional bodies
- Previous experience and relevant work as an expert determiner
- Geographic Location
- Additional skills such as languages
The details shown are valid at the date and time of the search only.