- Expert Witness
- ICAEW Expert Scheme
Expert Witness SnapshotPeter is a Senior Forensic Accountant at Forths Forensic Accounting, with over 25 years expertise as a forensic accountant and expert witness, including a period working for HMRC Fraud Investigation Service. For civil cases he has acted for both claimants and defendants, and as a single joint expert. For criminal cases he has been instructed both as a prosecution and defense expert. Examples of the type of work undertaken are as follows:
- Assessment of loss of profits for business interruption matters for a wide range of businesses
- Consideration of future maintainable earnings
- Compulsory purchase order cases under the Lands Tribunal
- Assessment of losses in Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence claims
- Loss of dependency in Fatal Accident claims
- Criminal Defense in fraud and tax evasion cases
- Prosecution expert in Tax and duty evasion, money laundering and fraud cases
- Confiscation orders and cash seizure/forfeiture actions.
He is experienced in giving evidence in Court.
Peter is also accredited by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales as a Forensic Accountant and Expert Witness.