Expert Witness Snapshot
An IT and outsourced service consultant, expert witness, expert determiner, and project manager with twenty years\' experience delivering services. Work included delivering computer systems and services, resolving disputes, procuring, and defining service strategy.
Expertise includes large-scale IT outsource services, infrastructure, applications, and AI. I have worked on some of the world\'s largest services as well as the small. Areas include applications delivery, service management, governance, project management for both suppliers and customers. I have also worked in EPR, BPO, cloud, and document service delivery. I have undertaken several deliveries of Service Integration and Management (SIAM) and have worked on Agile projects.
- Fitness for purpose in software application code review and forensic analysis, project and service management, where I have particular experience in large-scale delivery (up to £250m a year), multi-vendor services, agile, service management, and professional competence;
- Project delay and quantum;
- Intellectual Property review of algorithms, delivery methods, and similarity of code;
- Artificial intelligence (AI), The design, training, delivery, implementation of AI systems. Data Science, Machine Learning, Analytics, and Data Management; and
- Procurement of services and systems.
I am a current practitioner in the delivery of services. Extensive and current service delivery experience keeps me up to date with current technology and industry standards of performance.
I have been trained as an expert witness and expert determiner, produced CPR35 and CrimPR 19 reports, given oral evidence, and been cross-examined.