Expert Witness Snapshot
I have nearly 20 years\' experience as a Forensic Document Examiner, having worked with some of the most experienced experts in the UK.
I have examined over 1000 cases in civil and criminal matters, including cases where I have acted as a Single Joint Expert. I am experienced in providing expert evidence in court.
My expertise includes:
- Examination of handwriting and signatures to determine authorship
- Examination of documents for indented impressions of writing
- Reconstruction of torn/shredded documents
- Examination of documents for alterations
My office is equipped with standard equipment used in forensic document examination, including:
- stereo microscope with digital camera attachment
- Projectina Inspec 8s (for the examination of documents for security features and alterations using infrared, ultraviolet and other specialised light sources)
- Projectina Docustat (ESDA, or electrostatic detection apparatus, for the examination of documents for the presence of indented impressions).