Mr David Greene
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7625 4545
- Mob: +44 (0)7712 674319
- Fax: 020 7625 5265
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.mgr.co.uk
- Location: United Kingdom
- Expert Witness
- ICAEW Expert Scheme
- Fellow of the ICAEW FCA (1970)
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants FCCA (1980)
Expert Witness SnapshotI have been in professional practice for more than 40 years. I have spent the last 30 years providing forensic accounting and expert witness services to law firms and clients in matrimonial and commercial proceedings. I have been instructed in numerous Family cases involving companies in many different fields. I have given evidence in the High Court and the Central Family Court many times. My reported cases are NA v MA  EWHC 2900 (Fam); J v J  EWHC 2654 (Fam); R v R  EWHC 1267 (Fam), Goddard-Watts v Goddard-Watts  EWHC 3000 (Fam) and CB v KB  EWFC 78.
I have presented lectures on how to value companies and businesses in matrimonial proceedings; on tax issues relating to divorce; and on how to interpret company accounts to Family lawyers and barristers at Resolution conferences, Jordan Publishing conferences, Family Law Chambers (1 Hare Court, Queen Elizabeth Building and One King's Bench Walk) and at leading Family Law firms.
I have extensive experience of the following:
* Reporting on the values and liquidity of a diverse range of companies and businesses.
* Reporting on sustainable income.
* Investigating the completeness of financial disclosures.
* Assisting in the preparation of Forms E and Questionnaires in complex cases.
* Advising on tax efficient structuring of settlements.
* Advising in the capacity of a shadow expert.
* Reporting on the values of recording and publishing catalogues in music industry disputes.
* Valuing businesses and shares in companies.
* Quantifying loss and claims for damages.
* Advising on accounting, tax and valuation issues in shareholder and partnership disputes.
* Corporate fraud and Serious Fraud Office investigations.
* Advising on company acquisitions and disposals, and related deal structuring and tax issues.
* Due diligence investigations in connection with company and business acquisitions.
* Resolving complex HMRC tax and VAT investigations.
* Financial investigations.