- Bachelor of Arts BA (Hons) (1971)
- Fellow of the ICAEW FCA (1981)
- ADR Group Accredited Mediators (2004)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators MCIArb (2004)
- ICAEW Accredited Forensic Account (by examination) (2010)
Expert Witness Snapshot
Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.
Panel Member, Presidents Appointment Scheme ICAEW.
Forensic Accounting Faculty ICAEW
Trained as a Chartered Accountant with KPMG and qualified in 1976.
Practised as a Chartered Accountant for over 35 years, dealing with a wide range of audit, accounting and taxation matters.
Presided over a number of commercial disputes, both written and oral.
Acted as Expert in reporting on matters relating to business valuation, calculation of profits, practice dissolution and accounting matters.Acted as an Arbitrator in a wide range of disputes between shareholders of private companies and in professional practices.
Acted as Director and consultant to private limited companies; advised on business sales and purchases and advisor to trustees of a number of charities.