- Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors FRICS (1995)
- Member of The Academy of Experts MAE (1996)
- Master of Science MSc (1997)
- Member of the Chartered Institution of Building MCIOB (1998)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators MCIArb (1999)
Expert Witness Snapshot
An independent chartered quantity surveyor and chartered builder in an established private practice.
Services - Expert analysis; Reports and evidence in Court for litigation and arbitration; Expert Determination; Facilitator; Negotiator; Mediator; Alternative Dispute Resolver.
Fields of Expertise - Works for both Public & Private sectors; Building includes new build and refurbishment of luxury and social housing, commercial offices & shops, industrial factories & warehouses; Civil engineering includes roads, bridges, tunnels, dams, pipework & transportation infrastructure.
Specific Expertise - assessing quantum; construction contracts; cost analysis; cost estimates and advice; cost of rectification of defects; extensions of time; final accounts; liquidated and ascertained damages; loss and expense claims; pre and post contract audit; tender documentation.