- Bachelor of Science BSc (Hons)
- Master of Science MSc
- Doctor of Philosophy PhD
- Member of The Academy of Experts MAE
- Qualified Dispute Resolver (Mediator) QDR
- Chartered Manager CMgr FCMI
- Chartered Engineer CEng (1981)
- European Engineer Eur Ing (1990)
- Fellow of the Institution of Civil Engineers FICE (1993)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation FCIHT (1993)
- Member of the Expert Witness Institute MEWI (1997)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators MCIArb (1999)
Expert Witness Snapshot
A highly respected practising member of the civil/structural engineering profession. Highly qualified and accredited and a Fellow of four Chartered Institutions and a Member of two others. Experienced team leader and a well-known speaker/workshops leader at flagship national and regional professional events. Highly experienced International Commercial Mediator, Expert Determiner, Expert Witness, International Arbitrator and Early Neutral Evaluator across numerous different sectors.
Experienced construction professional with a varied and successful record in civil and structural engineering design, construction and maintenance, defects commercial contracts and project management.
Acted on behalf of claimants and defendants and as an SJE.
Wrote papers in The Structural Engineer, Management Procurement & Law, and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators' Book of Proceedings.
Advised/featured in the technical press and various periodicals including The New Builder, Ideal Homes and Reader's Digest.
Highly experienced International Commercial Mediator and Arbitrator..
Mediation experience across numerous different dispute sectors.
Chairman of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, East Anglia.
On the Editorial Panel of the bi-monthly international Management, Procurement & Law.
Wrote papers on mediation for periodicals for three professional institutions.