The Keating Symposium brings together leading exponents and appointing bodies from the Private Dispute Resolution Community to discuss ways in which practitioners can resolve disputes in the current climate.
It is a unique opportunity to hear from the appointers and to gain insights from established professionals. The format will be 3 presentations & 2 panels.
The panels, moderated by Professor John Uff CBE KC are interactive and attendees may submit questions in advance.
Alexander Nissen KC, Head of Keating Chambers.
- Keynote Address: You are muted!
Mrs Justice O’Farrell DBE – Judge in Charge of the Technology & Construction Court
- Assessing expert evidence in dispute resolution
Dr Chris McArdle
Senior Warden of WCA
- Dispute Resolution in India
Partner, Chair of the India Group, Howard Kennedy LLP
- LCIA – Wing Shek, Deputy Registrar (Panel Chair)
- ICC – Guy Pendell, CMS (Co-Chair, UK Arbitration Cttee)
- CIArb – Lewis Johnston (Assistant Director for Policy & External Affairs)
- LMAA – James Clanchy, Arbitrator (Hon Secretary)
- Dr Robert Gaitskell KC (Chair)
- Dispute Boards – DRBF – John Papworth
- Mediation – CEDR – Lauren McGuirl
- Adjudication – RICS – Martin Burns
Vote of Thanks: Master of the WCA – Martyn Bradish