Expert Witness Training
Advanced report writing
Expert witness – essential update
This course is an intensive introduction to both the theory and more practical aspects of being an Expert Witness.
The course is also suitable for the Expert that is about to undertake a large case this is the perfect opportunity to ‘brush up’ on little used techniques.
The course concentrates on the Expert’s Report and the Role & Responsibilities of the Expert with a brief introduction into the Procedure Rules (CPR & CrimPR) and preparation for going into court.
Key learning points?
- Your role
- Who and what is an Expert
- The role and duties of the Expert
- Instructions and their implications
- Fact Finding, early evaluation and pre-trial advice
- Code of Practice for Experts
- The Meeting of Experts – procedures and problems
- The Expert Witness tomorrow
Practical law for experts
Roles and responsibilities
The expert’s report
Understanding Law & Procedure
A basic introduction to the law and procedure rules and expert witness needs to understand.
Role & Responsibilities of the Expert – Hong Kong
An initial grounding course for expert witnesses aimed at Experts working in Hong Kong, Singapore and other jurisdictions in the Asia region.