The Keating Symposium brings together leading exponents and appointing bodies from the Private Dispute Resolution Community to discuss ways in which practitioners can establish and develop their PDR practices.
It gives a unique opportunity to meet the appointers and to gain insights from established professionals both during the sessions and at the informal drinks reception that follows. The format will be 3 presentations & 2 panels. The panels are interactive and attendees may submit questions in advance.
- Prof John Uff CBE QC
- Professor Doug Jones AO: What is happening in International Arbitration?
- Professor Janet Walker: Cross-border issues in arbitration.
- Keynote Address : The Courts & Arbitration: Mrs Justice O’Farrell
- Arbitral Institutions
- ICC – Iain Quirk (Chair)
- CIArb – Olena Gulyanytska (Head of DAS)
- LCIA – Wing Shek Senior Counsel
- Dispute resolution
- Dr Chris McArdle – WCA (Chair)
- Dispute Boards – DRBF – Lindy Patterson QC
- Mediation – CEDR – John Munton
- Adjudication –RICS – Martin Burns
All enquiries to the Clerk of the Worshipful Copany of Arbitrators. firstname.lastname@example.org